We offer a case review service to our clients claiming innocence or challenging excessive sentences. This service is aimed at helping defendants facing wrongful convictions or excessive sentences find legal pathways to remedying their sentences or convictions. We dedicate a minimum of 25-40 hours studying and researching your case to identify any pathways to remedying your conviction or sentence.
- Deliver your entire legal file via mail.
- Scan your file into our electronic computer system.
- Organize by the police investigative reports, transcript, witness, deposition, etc. into MOPAC’s Dropbox Folders where it will be stored electronically during our review of your case.
- Share the link with you or your family member(s).
- Research and study your entire file (including police investigative reports, depositions, trial transcripts, attorney correspondence, etc.) to determine pathways to remedying your sentence or conviction.
- Identify inconsistencies and questions with evidence.
- Explore unexplored witnesses or evidence that was not presented at trial or sentencing.
- Review confession if there was one to check for voluntariness.
- Track the trial & appeal attorney’s performances in your case to ensure your 6th Amendment right to counsel was not violated and that you did not receive ineffective assistance of trial or appellate counsel in any of your legal proceedings.
- An interview with you or your family member(s) to get your side of the story.
- Draft a memo detailing our notes, research materials, case law, statutes, blogs, legal articles, etc. and include any legal pathways we may have discovered to help you or your loved one remedy their sentence or conviction.
Payment Plan (optional)
$750.00 (Full payment within 60 days)