Our case evaluation service is the most gratifying service we offer. This service is aimed at helping individuals challenge wrongful convictions and excessive sentences. We put a minimum of 25-50 hours into each case evaluation. Generally it takes our Team between 3-6 months to thoroughly review your case. Our Team meticulously studies and researches the case. At the conclusion of the case review provide a Research & Groundwork packet. The packet includes our notes, research, and details any pathways we find to remedying the conviction or sentence.
- Deliver your entire legal file to us via mail
- Scan your file into our computer system.
- Organize and label your file in a Dropbox folder that will be stored on our Dropbox thru the duration of evaluation
- Share a link to your Dropbox folder with you & your Team
- Read through your entire file (including police investigative reports, depositions, trial transcripts, attorney correspondence, etc.)
- Flag inconsistencies and questions with evidence
- Review confession if there was one to check for any impropriety
- Track the trial & appeal attorney’s performances in your case to ensure 6th Amendment “right to counsel” wasn’t violated
- Allow you to write and/or call and tell us “your story” to get both sides of evidence
- Draft a Research & Groundwork Packet (our notes, research materials and along any Pathways we discover to “possibly” remedy the sentence)